Your mysterious destiny


Everybody’s wonderin’ what and where they all came from
Everybody’s worryin’ ‘bout where they’re gonna go
When the whole thing is done
But no one knows for certain
And so it’s all the same to me.
I think I’ll just let the mystery be- Iris Dement
A few weeks ago Dan dropped a bomb of a question on me. Where do you want to be in ten years? Other than being alive I had and have no answer except that I am accepting and at peace with my mysterious destiny. Some feel that someone or something is going to come along and make it all right for them. I am not one of those people. I’m completely open to possibilities.
I have my car packed to the rafters with pots and crazy shit I have picked up along the way to further personalize The Cactus Lounge. Gawd, I have some neat new old  stuff. Mostly though I have a car full of memories. I don’t do good byes very well. I shed a tear pretty easity. I’ve made a pack of great friends here in the south that I plan to not ever let go of.
Firstly thank you to the Starworks crew that were ever so awesome- Erin, Nancy, Takuro, Christina,  Adam, Ben, Jamie, Wild Bill Jones, Then to the friends of Seagrove that I hung with David/Nancy, Fred and Carol, Ed and Gloria, Bruce and Samantha, Takuro, Hitomi, Ken and Tomo.  There were nights with the two Jareds, Andrew, Natalie and damn I’ve missed a bunch. My house mate Camille and of course Dan and I are lifers.  I’ll miss y' all and love y’all. Pots change, life changes that is what makes for an exciting life. I live one so  thanks to y’all for being a part of it. Ribs and trimming tools are clean and ready to move on.  Dan,  I think I’ll let the mystery of where I’ll be in ten years be and I’m totally at peace with that.



Comments

gz said…
in ten years you'll still be enjoying the company of family and friends, and exploring new ideas!

Popular Posts