Korean Invasion

My soul brothers are coming to Toronto for The Fusion Conference. Do not miss these 5 amazing super humans. I say superhuman because what I witnessed in Korea was not only superb and meticulous craftsmanship but combine that with amazing artistry. The visual and hand skills are beyond comprehension. On top of it all they are the nicest human beings you will ever encounter (next to me of course!) That was a joke as I don't even measure on that scale of human decency.
My friend Don Ross and I will be pressing green ware for all the participants to work on. The masters will be having breakout sessions for each skill they are teaching. You will be given a plate, cup, tile etc  to use the Korean tools and techniques that they demonstrate. There will be a Korean tea ceremony presented to you by their lovely partners/wives. This is a HUGE leap of faith for Fusion and I am super excited that this conference will be one of the best ever in their amazing 40+ years of bringing the best to Canada. Hey America with the sagging Loonie this should be a must do. Did I mention that the Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art is having an opening of their works, The Royal Ontario Museum with the largest collection of Asian Ceramics in North America is directly across the road, the newly opened Aga Khan Gallery, Art Gallery of Ontario, OCADU, Harbourfront, Sheridan are all within shouting distance.
Guaranteed to blow your minds!
See ya there. I really can't wait to be united with my brothers.
Welcome to North America- Korea- we love you!
T

Here's your contact. Sign up ASAP.
http://www.clayandglass.on.ca

Comments

Popular Posts