Hot Babes!

I'm just home from the "Women Who Wood 111"Show at the Carnegie Gallery.  A group of 11 hot babes that fire wood kilns together. As always I was so taken up with looking at the work and huggin' and kissin' I forgot to get some shots of the work. Hope some one will post on FB. It is a very fine show of some thoughtful work with beautiful rich surfaces. Although a collective that fire together the work was very individual and diverse. Congrats ladies on a beautiful show. I hope the mobs of people at the Hamilton Potter's Guild Show up the street find there way to the Carnegie and see what can be.
What a pleasure to meet up with my old friend Ron Roy and his partner Grannie Liz Willoughby. Liz had some lovely little oil bottles in the show.  Ron is now 80. On my drive home I remembered so vividly when I was 35 and he was 50 we went to a bar for some beer and wings and watched the hockey game. I was a single dad and many say I worked too much
. Ron told me the story of the old bull and the young bull. It's in my book! He laughed and I didn't think it was all that funny. I guess I still haven't learned. Oh well, next life!

Comments

Popular Posts