Branding


The past week the news was covered with anticipation of white smoke from the chimney. The world awaiting a man in bright red  slippers,  a gold lame slip under his moo- moo type dress, and a sweet Mad Hatter Hat  to direct the world on the  wrongs of gay marriage. I figure I needed a new look to command some authority so I have taken to sporting some new hand made lime green sockets. Hey, they match my glasses. Potters have moved on from tie die to neon.
Thanks Drop Stitch Chris for the new booties. t

Comments

Cyndi said…
Oh, you make us, Brian and I, laugh. Thank you.
smartcat said…
Love the green feet. Hey, could that be some sort of potters' thing? Red shoes to me mean Wizard of Oz.....
imagine said…
I can 'RESPECT' a man in that kind of footware.
Barbara Rogers said…
Those are definitely St. Patrick's celebration sockettes!

Popular Posts