Tank top, shorts and a Stihl








Here are some pictures from Peter's Valley, NJ. The one with the knobby knees and the chain saw is Amber Zuber a Sheridan student that is the tech at PV for the summer. What a great experience including the chainsaw massacre. I would have rather seen chain link chaps, face mask and steel toed boots but hey in my youth I survived a knick on the knee from a chain saw when sporting Birkenstocks and shorts. Never again!!! Here is a pic of Amber, Susan Harris(Instructor and Professor from Utah) Andrea, Rhoni and Habiba. All of these students received partial scholarships to attend Susan's course on reduction cooling. I hope one of them applies that colour palette to their work upon return to school.

Comments

smartcat said…
Ah the invulnerability of youth! My heart is in my mouth every time I see someone using a chain saw, a brush cutter or pulling raku in shorts and sandals.

What a great summer you are having....such student work!

Popular Posts