Potter's Digs

Potters are like farmers they're always crying poor. Truth is most like farmers live below the poverty line but they do have some time on their hands and with that they usually have really nice digs.
Here are few nice ones I visited while on the Island
.
Gordon Hutcheons tucked away in the forests of Denman Island
Les Crimp with a 14 dollar view of Nanoose Bay
Cathi Jefferson with a gorgeous house on the Cowichin River.
Robin Hopper/Judi Dyelle with a to die for property in Metchosin.
Robin being the king of pottery theatre rented John Lennon's Rolls to tour me around town in.

Nice to think about being treated like royalty on this Royal Wedding Day. I was soooooo busy trying to squeeze every last minute with Robin and Judi I forgot to take their picture. They're both cute- you'll have to believe me!

Comments

Popular Posts