Lobsta and Chowda!

Home from a very enjoyable workshop on Cape Cod. I was hosted by Gail Turner of Mill Stone Pottery. Gail is the real deal with a great little retail shop where she demonstrates and sells  6 days a week and if that isn't enough she takes work home to fire in her gas kiln and finds time to be El Presidenti of the Cape Cod Potters Guild. I was treated like royalty as I was fed and watered with all the seafood of my dreams. On Cape Cod any word with an "r" at the end is pronounced with an "a" "I went in my caa to a baa to buy a beeaa and a bowl of chowda and a lobsta! These were local lobsta's not ones from Alaskar. Oh, yeah if the word ends with an "a" you add an "r".
Had a day to go to the windy ocean and visit a cranberry bog. This is one very beautiful part of the world.
Thanx to Gail and the Cape Cod Potters Guild for a great time!

Comments

Hollis Engley said…
I've heard good things about the workshop, Tony. Glad Gail and everyone else treated you well. Sorry to miss it.

Popular Posts