The Kiln Devil



Go to heaven for the climate and to hell for the company- Mark Twain.
We loaded our gas kiln today with some refires from the Sheridan wood fire and a bunch of the ash celedon stamped pieces. Sheila has some crackle boxes in there too!
I put our little kiln devil in the kiln to warm him up a bit since it has gotten wet and miserable here in Canada's Banana Belt. Our little kiln devil was produced by Dog Bite Steel http://www.dogbitesteel.com/gallery.html and sits on top of the kiln to protect it from evil. Check out Dog Bite Steel- very coooooooool stuff!
Ok, so I've shown ya mine now show me yours. Send your kiln gods/devils to clennell@sourcherrypottery.com and I'll post what I get next week after NCECA

Comments

MattyT said…
any chance you would be willing to share that ash glaze recipie?

Popular Posts