Geezus for President




On my loooooooooooooong hot trip home when NPR wasn't on, I had the choice between soft or hard rock, Top 40 radio, country or Geezus. Just as I was entering Detroit I thought I'd have my last taste of America and listened to a program where people were phoning in suggesting that JC should be the President of the US of A. I thought where in the world would you hear this on the radio and where in the world would they think that JC would accept the demotion???
It was a sense of relief to cross over the Ambassador bridge and be on home turf. There really is nothing like home. Sheila had our home looking great as always. We have had a historic rain fall this summer so the gardens look great. Sheila's cast iron bra and bullet proof panties where hanging on the garden fence so I don't how she managed to get out of them.
Thanx for a great summer. The blog officially closes today until maybe the Cache Valley Battle of 2009. My China blog averaged between 7 and 8 hundred hits a day and the Back to School one would reach a high of 180 in a day. I think it was really a newsletter for USU students, alumni, wannabe students, friends and family.

Comments

Judy Shreve said…
This is it -- no more wisdom from Tony! Is school over?
I love your new work.
Anonymous said…
I'm glad you made it home, Tony. Enjoy it man.
klineola said…
I'll miss ole smokie clennell!
Unknown said…
Oh tony I'm going to miss the blog... I think another USU student needs to step up. Those of us in other countries need to now what practical joke we are coming back too. Oh yeah and what practices are going on in the name of Art....
Anonymous said…
buddy- this man LOVES to write. there ain't no way he's gonna stop. he's just foolin'. right tone? hey i bet chew a big ol' cinna bun you won't stop!
( you already won ONE bun....hee hee) -buddy
Anonymous said…
you can't stop the blog until you tell me " how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?" -rocky-
Anonymous said…
yah. can't you blog about ceh neh deh? oh wait..only trees and cooks like you there. forget it!
Unknown said…
You know if your really challenging us then... step up and keep that blog going... show us what ya got!
Anonymous said…
geezus cj!
you aren't even here!
bring it aussie!
Unknown said…
Opps ... my competitive side is coming out again... side affects of being down under I'll try and contain that....ya right!
Anonymous said…
buddy,
BUD DEE. BUDDDDDD DY! hey BUD DY .
buddy. buddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddy
byebyebuddy
buddy
Alex Solla said…
dude, if you dont pony up with more crap for your blog, folks may just rise up and revolt.

so what's with the constipated blog?

c'mon, make with the words or I'll tell Neely to put the kibosh on your MFA.
Anonymous said…
let's see some new work tone loc!

Popular Posts